In August of 2016, students of the Slavic Department began participating in the new Russian-language suite in Shea House. Students participating in the residential language college will have the opportuntity to live an immersive environment stressing communication in the target foreign language of Russian. Valeria Provotorova, a native Russian speaker, will oversee programming, and assist students in their efforts to acquire Russian language skills, cultural knowledge, and international sensitivities.
Location: Shea House
- 3-5 minute walk to New Cabell Hall
- 3 bedrooms (2 doubles and 1 single)
- Central heating and air conditioning
- Free university wi-fi and high-speed internet
- Food provided by ARAMARK
- In-house kitchen is also available for residents
- Large, furnished common areas and living rooms
- 2-3 minute walk to UTS and Free Trolly bus stops
How to apply
All applications for residential housing must be done directly through the Student Housing Office
Please see the Housing Office website for important information about deadlines and the application process.
After the Housing Office has processed the applications, they share the files with us: please do not send any portion of the application directly to the Slavic Department!
NOTE: Applications for 2018-2019 school year are due by November 6th.