The Department strongly encourages its students to spend a summer, semester or full academic year in Russia or another country in Eastern Europe. Students can choose from a number of study programs available through accredited colleges and universities around the country.
Students planning on studying abroad should do the following in the semester preceding the program:
- Go to the International Studies Office on the second floor of Minor Hall or visit their website for information and advising about study abroad
- Apply through ISO for study abroad; students can apply online
- Fill out a Study Abroad Course Approval Form, available at the ISO
- Contact Mark Elson, the Department DUP, for an advising appointment
- Take the signed Study Abroad Course Approval Form to Gloria Gates, 201-C Monroe Hall